Search This Blog

Sunday 10 February 2019


Update Sun 10 Feb 18: On Thu 7 Feb gone in view of the adverse forecast for the next 3 days (Fri/Sat/Sun) I took the decision to postpone all parachuting for Fri 8 Feb - Sun 10 Feb inclusive. This involved contacting all booked Participants to reschedule them to alternative dates, informing our Regular Jumpers via social media and standing down all Staff. I appreciate the weather has improved somewhat for today, however by now I would imagine most Participants & Staff have now made other arrangements for today, including Staff key to the operation of the Centre, so I am afraid we will not be opening for Parachuting today Sun 10 Feb 19. I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Ian Rosenvinge Director & Chief Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment